1. FOREWORD AND OPPOSABILITY
- This site is the exclusive property of Canal Mail.
- Any browser wishing to use this website is considered to have referred to and accepted unreservedly these disclaimers.
- On each connection, each user is required to refer to any changes to these disclaimers.
- These disclaimers are not general conditions of service nor general conditions of sale.
- They are designed to establish the rule to be complied with by any visiting Internet users.
2. IDENTIFICATION DISCLAIMERS
- In conformity with the provisions of article 6-III of law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- - this website belongs to Canal Mail having its head offices at 109 rue Montmartre
75002 Paris France. The telephone number is +33 1 83 81 98 77. Canal Mail has company capital of €50,000 and is registered with the register of trade and companies of Paris under number 453
- - the director of the website publication is Nicolas SIMOES, standing as legal representative of
- - the website is hosted by Nuxit, headquartered at 400 avenue Roumanille
Green Side 1 Bât. C2 Sophia Antipolis 06410 Biot France.
- In accordance with the provisions of article 19 of law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, for confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that in addition:
- - Canal Mail is headquartered at 109 rue Montmartre 75002 Paris France. Its email address is: email@example.com. The company intracommunity VAT number is
3. IT AND LIBERTIES DISCLAIMER
- By application of the law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended, relative to IT, files and liberties, the website has been reported to the Commission Nationale de
l'Informatique et des libertés (Cnil) (www.cnil.fr).
- In particular, the user is informed in accordance with article 32 of the IT and liberties law of 6 January 1978, amended, that Canal Mail, being responsible for processing, implements data processing of a personal nature with the following finality:
- - operations relative to customer management .
- - operations relative to prospection.
- - operations concerning commercial statistics .
- - the transfer, rental or exchange of company prospect files .
- - the organization of competition games, lotteries or any promotional operations with the exclusion of online gambling games requiring the approval of Arjel.
- - the management of requests for right of access, correction and opposition.
- - the management of unpaid amounts and claims as long as they do not concern infringements and/or do not lead to the exclusion of any person from the benefit to a right, service or a contract.
- - the management of the opinions of people about the products, services or contents.
- The fields identified by an asterisk are mandatory. If no answer is given or if the information supplied is incorrect, Canal Mail will be unable to process your request.
- Some of the collected data may be passed on to commercial and contractual partners for the purposes of survey, analysis and commercial prospecting.
- The user is informed that it has the right of access, interrogation and correction enabling it, when necessary, to correct, complete, update, lock or erase personal data concerning it when it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is prohibited.
- The user also has the right to oppose the processing of its data for legitimate reasons, and the right to oppose such data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
- All these rights apply with respect to Canal Mail and are enforced by virtue of a letter sent by the post accompanied by an identity document bearing a signature:
- - sent to the following address: Canal Mail, 109 rue Montmartre, 75002 Paris France
- - or sent by email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user is required to comply with the provisions of the IT and liberties law of 6 January 1978, amended, violation of which opens the perpetrator to the possibility of penal sanctions.
- In particular, it must abstain from, with respect to any personal data to which it gains access, any collection or any divergent use in general, or any act liable to have a bearing on the private life or reputation of the people involved.
4. COOKIES (CONNECTION INDICATORS)
- The member is informed that during visits to the platform, one or several cookies may be installed automatically in its browsing software.
- The cookie consists of a block of data used for recording information about the browsing of the member on the platform.
- The setting up of the browsing software keeps the user informed about the presence of one or several cookies and, possibly allows them to be refused.
- If it wishes, the member may activate or deactivate the use of the cookies by selecting the appropriate parameters in its browser.
- These parameters are usually found in the "tools" or "parameters" tab.
- It is impossible to provide detailed and up-to-date information about the setting up elements which are always under the exclusive control and authority of the browser software produces.
- For information, users can obtain additional items from:
- - the producers of the browser software on their Internet website.
- - more generally, on the Cnil website at the address www.cnil.fr while using the keyword "cookies" in the search engines.
- The user is informed that activation like this could prevent the use of some of the website functionalities.
- The user has the right of access, withdrawal and modification of any personal information supplied by virtue of the cookies in the conditions indicated above.
- Acxiom is one of the third parties that may deposit cookies for advertising personalization purposes. For more information or to oppose it, follow this link (http://www.acxiom.fr/a-propos-d-acxiom/information-sur-le-depot-de-cookie/).
5. USE OF WEBSITE AND AVAILABLE INFORMATION
- The user confirms that it has the skill and means needed for access to and use of this website.
- The user confirms that it has checked the IT configuration being used to ensure that it is free of any virus and is in perfect operating condition.
- Canal Mail cannot be held responsible for:
- - the quality of service which is proposed "as it stands".
- - the perturbation of the use of the website.
- - IT security attacks which could cause damage to IT hardware of the users and to the data.
- -infringement of user rights in general.
- Canal Mail takes all steps to offer users information or tools which are available and verified but cannot be held responsible for any errors, absence of the availability of functionalities or for the presence of viruses on its website.
- The information given by Canal Mail is for indication only and does not release the user from the need for complementary and personalized analysis.
- Canal Mail is not responsible for guaranteeing the accuracy, completeness and up-to-date nature of the information given on its website.
- The information appearing on the website is for general information only.
- Canal Mail takes every possible step to ensure the accuracy and truthful nature of the information
content on the site and cannot be held responsible in any way for any damage
caused by the use of this site.
- Canal Mail uses reliable sources so that the information accessible on the site
is accurate and updated regularly.
- Canal Mail reserves the right to delete, change or modify this site at any time and without
- Canal Mail cannot be held responsible for any damage, in particular for damage resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
- Canal Mail reserves the right to adjust, delete, modify, validate or change, in part or in full, any content sent to the Internet website or displayed on it.
- Accordingly, the user recognizes that it uses this information under its own exclusive responsibility.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content of the website, its general structure and the software, texts, images, animated or otherwise, photographs, sound, know-how and all other elements making up the website, on the exclusive property of the owner or of the third parties who have assigned the necessary rights to it.
- The user is authorized to represent the website pages only for its screen and is not entitled to reproduce the elements of intellectual property of the website except temporarily for the sole purpose of website consultation.
- Any representation of the website, total or partial, without the express authorization of the site producer is prohibited and would represent counterfeit punishable by the articles of the intellectual property code.
- The same applies to databases appearing, where applicable, on the Internet site which must be protected by the articles of the intellectual property code.
- Any distinctive marks belonging to the site producer and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, denominations and logos, appearing on the website, are protected by the intellectual property code.
- Any complete or partial reproduction of these distinctive marks made from the elements of the website without the express authorization of the site producer is therefore prohibited under the terms of the intellectual property code.
- Any hypertext links used on the website for connections to other resources appearing in the Internet network, and in particular towards partners, are covered by a prior written and express authorization.
- Canal Mail cannot be held responsible for user access via the hypertext links inserted into the Internet website towards other resources appearing on the network.
- Canal Mail declines any liability regarding the content of information supplied in these resources appearing on the network through the activation of the hypertext links.
- The user may not establish a hypertext link towards this website without the express and prior authorization of Canal Mail.
- In no case can this authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.
- In all circumstances, hypertext links referring to the website must be removed if so requested by Canal Mail.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- French law applies to the rules of content and layout.
- Any dispute resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the website will be brought before the French jurisdictions.